After careful consideration of the ongoing spread of COVID-19 overseas and in Ukraine, the MAGM 2020 Organizing committee decided not to conduct MAGM 2020, this month (September 24-25, 2020).
With due regard to the safe and healthy environment in Sumy and the host country today, the MAGM 2020 Organizing committee has cancelled MAGM 2020 because the global concern regarding the coronavirus outbreak, travel concern and other circumstances, make it impossible for the Organizing Committee to hold the event. This is not a decision we have taken lightly.
The MAGM Organizing Committee and Program Committee will continue to be working in unison and supporting each other for MAGM 2021 and future editions.
Our sympathies at this time are with those affected all around the world.
Though indeed, our September 2020 event will no longer take place in the way that we intended, we are committed to our pledge and the papers reaching certain threshold will be sent to the journals indexed in SCOPUS and WEB OF SCIENCE CORE COLLECTION. Authors of those papers will be informed in a due course.
We urge those who were planning to attend the MAGM 2020 to expedite flight and hotel cancellations and contact the hotel directly to cancel your room reservation.
Further updates from the MAGM Organizing committee, are on our website and can be found on https://science.snau.edu.ua/en/magm2020en/ .
«MODERN AGRARIAN MANAGEMENT OF THE XXI CENTURY: AGRICULTURE OF THE FUTURE» / MAGM 2020
September 24-25, 2020,
MAGM is designed to offer a meeting point for intensive scientific exchange among researchers and practitioners interested in a focused look into modern agricultural management.
MAGM 2020 invites papers on, but not strictly limited to, the following topics:
- Management of modern agricultural businesses in the conditions of transformational changes and globalization of the economy
- Innovation and investment management in agriculture
- Sustainable development of rural territories and communities
- Agriculture, biodiversity, ecology and global environmental changes
- Human resource management in agricultural
- Digital technologies and data management in agriculture, precision agriculture
- Chemical and Biological Technologies in Agriculture
- Animal diseases and agriculture management
- Modern forest management
Integrated (or Multidisciplinary) Studies are welcomed
|Call for papers|